Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Cream City Skate Park

On Thursday 1/14/10 Carl, Bob, Jake, Brandon and myself road tripped it to Cream City. I've never been there myself but only have heard the stories about how sick this place is. I was able to find out first hand how true that is! Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Brandon Weatherly - Lazer Flip


Brandon Weatherly - Back Smith


Jake Hergert - Kickflip Front Nose


Jake Hergert - Nollie Back 3


Brandon Weatherly - Nollie Back Heel


Jake Hergert - Back 180 Nose Grind


Brandon Weatherly - Tail


Jake Hergert - Back 180 Nose Grind


Bob - Board Slide
StumbleUpon

2 comments:

  1. WHAH? No shots of Carla doin' half cabs or bs nose slizzles? Hahaha...love ya Carl. That place does look a fun time. I need to go. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHERE IS THIS???????

    NEW MONEY NEW MOTIVATION

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X28jD2X7wqU

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails